Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Blessing










Brodey Tucker and Haylee








I know I know. I'm a little late getting em up ,but better late than never. We had Tucker Jeffrey Cottam blessed september 7th 2008 at my parents house. We had the great oppertunity of having him blesses by my dad. I can honestly say it had to have been the best blessing I've ever heard I wish I wouuld have reacorded it. It's like he knew exactly what needed to be said. My dad is a GREAT MAN I couldn't have picked a better dad even if I tried. I know without a doubt I was ment to be his, and he was ment to be mine. I was blessed with two of the greatest people in my life. They just happen to be MY PARENTS.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Aww..you're so cute! That blessing was awesome! Look how big he's gotten juts since his blessing, tell him to lay of the fries!

Chelsey said...

I love that blessing outfit. Tayson has the exact same one. Since we are great friends, they wore the same blessing outfit, born on the same day......that must mean they are gonna be the best of buds! HA HA

Unknown said...

How freakin cute are you guys!!! I miss you.



My brothers and sisters.Me,Rachel,Adam,Nic,kellie,Mylene,Sam,and Vince.

bug n dad

bug n dad
My Daddy and Me